Your role, in a nutshell
If you are organized, love structure, and thrive when juggling lots of different coordination efforts, then this job will be right up your alley! This role is all about keeping things moving. We love all of our colleagues and customers, but let’s face it, we can all lose track of time sometimes. Your job is to keep on top of the various individuals who are responsible for completing different tasks in the processes you’ll be managing.
Our team started years ago with a vision of bringing beauty and innovation back to how we communicate the Gospel. For many years we operated as an agency, working with faith-based nonprofits to unlock ministry potential through marketing, strategy, branding, and digital tools. Over the past few years, we've seen a growing need from our clients, to better communicate and engage their audience online.
In response to this need, we’ve developed our Tilma product, a ministry platform built for the diocese, parishes, schools and ministries, that would help them function seamlessly internally and reach their audience in a more impactful way. Today, we are a full product-focused company. Learn more
- Host internal and external meetings to kick off, manage, and close out a project.
- Create and adopt project plans based on defined scope and timelines. Update plans as needed and provide stakeholders updates on the progress.
- Identify action items for our team based on internal and client meetings while ensuring these tasks are delivered within given timelines and budgets.
- Presenting the best next step to stakeholders when met with conflicting priorities or unexpected delays.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a project when multiple teams are involved.
- Facilitate communication of project details between resources and client.
- Schedule required cross-departmental project resources in order to align with the project plan.
- Ensure that all documents and communications with the client are organized properly and easily retrieved when needed.
- Facilitate and attend client meetings, taking notes and sending meeting minutes as necessary.
- Review project scope and goals prior to project kick-off and ensure that all are delivered upon project completion.
- Technical aptitude; comfortable in the world of computers, software, and the internet
- Comfort with process adherence and project management methodologies
- Comfort speaking to customers both in writing and on the phone or video call
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Strong interpersonal skills and resourcefulness
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of Google Suite (ie. Docs, Sheets, Slides)