Your role, in a nutshell
Your main goal as a Product Support Specialist is to manage issues and feature requests from our existing customers. You will triage and prioritize these requests in an appropriate manner and time frame, as well as troubleshoot the issues our customers are experiencing with our application.
Since you will be working directly with customers, good communication skills and the ability to gain a thorough understanding of our product are a must. Excellent English written and verbal communication is required.
Who is Glass Canvas
Our team started years ago with a vision of bringing beauty and innovation back to how we communicate the Gospel. For many years we operated as an agency, working with faith-based nonprofits to unlock ministry potential through marketing, strategy, branding, and digital tools.
Over the past few years, we've seen a growing need from our clients, specifically in the Catholic Church, to bring their ministry engagements online, in order to better communicate and engage their audience.
Our team had the marketing, ministry, and technology experience so we began developing the Tilma product, a digital platform built for the diocese, parishes, and Catholic news sources, that would help them function seamlessly internally and reach their audience in a more impactful way. Today, we are a full product-focused company. Learn more
- Work with our support team to evaluate complex customer problems, and ensure that these get triaged and acted upon in a timely manner.
- Develop informative content and FAQ content to support customers ongoing.
- Document support activities, customer issues and resolutions for reference purposes.
- Provide support and assistance to customers within established response time.
- Address customer problems, analyze customer suggestions, and recommend product revisions.
- Keep ongoing communication with clients to keep them informed on progress and make sure they feel cared for during the process.
- Support Account Managers in retaining existing customers for business growth.
- Confer with customers to identify problems, replicate them, and troubleshoot for root cause.
- Evaluate failures, bugs, systemic problems, and report on necessary steps.
- Escalate any tickets that require support from our development team by giving a clear description of the issue
- Test new versions of the software as part of our quality assurance team, to ensure we catch any new issues and bugs with the software before it is released
- Comfort with process adherence
- Comfort speaking to customers both in writing and on the phone or video call
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and resourcefulness
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of Google Suite (ie. Docs, Sheets, Slides)